Technical Planner Jobs Vacancy in Agi Mission Support Baltimore
Agi Mission Support Baltimore urgently required following position for Technical Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Planner Jobs Vacancy in Agi Mission Support Baltimore Jobs Details:
AGi Mission Support Services, Inc. (AGi) is seeking a Technical Planner to lead the enterprise modernization efforts by examining emerging technologies and determining how to best leverage them. In addition, the Technical Planner will plan, design, and develop project strategies for linking proposed investments in IT to business results, as well as plan, schedule, network and coordinate implementation and integration of new technologies.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Identify and research new technologies and Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) products.
- Evaluate their applicability to MDOT SHA business functions and compatibility with existing technology.
- Provide technology briefings on emerging technology to management and whether or not to pursue implementation of a specific technology or COTS product.
- Organizing regular meeting with personnel to conduct technical evaluations of new IT project requests.
- Write, contribute to, or review documents pertaining to future architecture, target architecture for specific projects, and system design for potential projects; regularly update portfolio with project status updates and time spent on projects.
- Author and review documents pertaining to target architecture and system design for potential projects.
- Act as Chief Architect in major IT implementation efforts.
- Provide expertise in the most current principles and practices of architecture data management systems and experience in large system designs, and with data modeling in the information management arena.
- Provide SWOT analyses, critical success factor analyses, and strategic business planning used to establish strategic plans.
- Conduct and coordinate research, evaluations, and studies required to develop both short-term and long-term plans.
- Provide planning, scheduling, networking and coordination assistance among involved in implementation and integration efforts. Identifies problems and recommends solutions.
- Quickly develop a broad understanding of current IT environmental issues and solutions.
- The position will primarily deal with transition planning from legacy to modern systems by concentrating on information flows, data exchange, and data translation standardization services.
- Concentrating on information flows, data exchange, and data translation standardization services.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Certifications in enterprise architecture (e.g. TOGAF, CEA, FEA(F)) and information security (e.g. CISM, CISSPP).
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience planning, designing, building, and implementing IT systems.
- Minimum five (5) years of the required ten (10) years of experience must be in the direct supervision and management of major projects that involve providing professional support services and/or the integration, implementation and transition of large complex system and subsystem architectures.
- At least six (6) years of experience in planning, analyses, design, development, implementation and post-implementation of IT projects or systems.
- Expert in modeling and organizing information to facilitate support of projects or information architectures.
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce including the AppExchange.
- Demonstrated understanding of information security protocols.
- Demonstrated experience with portal technology (such as SharePoint), business intelligence products (such as QlikView), reporting technology (such as SSRS), data integration software (such as Talend), and mobile technology.
Working with Us
The foundational purpose of AGi is work that matters. AGi iscommitted to helping our employees and their families lead healthy, productive lives. AGiprovides quality high-tech information technology services, we specialize and employ experienced technical personnel, and satisfy all customer requirements on time at a competitive price. We understand the necessity of matching just the right person and the right technological solution to job requirements and work environment. We specialize in integration design and information management systems, as well as the placement of highly skilled and motivated personnel.
AGi, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities