Physical Therapy Aide Jobs Vacancy in Proactive Physical Therapy San Francisco
Proactive Physical Therapy San Francisco urgently required following position for Physical Therapy Aide. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Physical Therapy Aide Jobs Vacancy in Proactive Physical Therapy San Francisco Jobs Details:
We have a position available for a part or full-time physical therapy aide who will also provide administrative support. Work with a variety of patients (orthopedic, sports medicine, wellness) & become part of a team who for the last 25+ years has provided real, hands-on therapy because it works!
This is the perfect opportunity to gain clinical experience as well as learn the business side of a successfully operating private practice. Come Join Our Team!
As an aide, you’ll:
- Work side-by-side with licensed, nationally-recognized PTs
- Teach exercises, and administer modalities
- Gain hands-on experience to prepare for your physical therapy or medical career while contributing to patients’ well-being and rehab
As an administrative assistant, you’ll:
- Help schedule patients
- Collect payments
- Answer telephones
- Assist admin team in administrative tasks
- Background in kinesiology, exercise science, or similar
- Exceptional customer service skills – telephone & in-person
- Ability to communicate effectively with both administrative & clinical teams
- Problem solving/critical thinking skills
- A passion for providing outstanding healthcare
Ideally, candidates possess:
- CPR certification
- Previous experience in a physical therapy clinic or other medical setting
Employment Opportunities: Part or Full-Time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour