Copier And Computer Technician Jobs Vacancy in Smartsource Rentals Hawthorne
Smartsource Rentals Hawthorne urgently required following position for Copier And Computer Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Copier And Computer Technician Jobs Vacancy in Smartsource Rentals Hawthorne Jobs Details:
As a Copier/IT Technician with SmartSource, your primary responsibility will be providing “top-notch” customer service with a strong focus on supporting clients in an office, tradeshow, and corporate meeting environments. Your daily tasks will consist of troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and maintaining digital copiers and printers at customer locations. You will also work with our customers to show them the benefits of the equipment while on a service call. Duties include product configuration, prep and testing, transportation of equipment, on-site installation. While your main focus is in supporting the copier business this position also works closely with our technical team in support of audio visual and computer technology and networking.
- Set up equipment on networks and problem solve technical issues
- Troubleshoot and repair office equipment (copiers, printers, fax machines, etc.)
- Provide high quality technical support to our customer base
- On-site maintenance and repair of copier and multi-functional products in an efficient and cost effective manner
- In-shop configuration, preparation and testing, transport for on-site installation, customer service, and troubleshooting of our copiers, printer, computers, software, and related peripherals in and office, tradeshow, and corporate events environments.
- In-shop configuration, preparation and testing, transport for on-site set up and operation of Audio and Video equipment including: microphones, speakers, mixing consoles, video screens, projectors, video switchers, large displays and related peripherals in tradeshow and corporate events environments.
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Develop options to solve unusual problems
- Manage time, resources and territorial considerations
- Maintain all company issued tools, computers, etc.
- Attend meetings as necessary or required
- Minimum of 2 years of direct related experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Strong electro/mechanical skills or equivalent experience
- A strong IT background including computer, printer and copier configuration. Must be proficient in configuring, networking and troubleshooting computers, printers and related hardware.
- Must have a “can-do" attitude, strong customer service focus, and effective communication and people interaction skills as this position interacts directly with our customers.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time management
- Attentive to details
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Requires valid driver’s license, clean driving record
SmartSource Rentals provides a unique range of rental products and services. Serving the trade show, professional conferences, and general technology markets, we are widely recognized for our breadth and depth of rental offerings and seamless systems integration for even the most complex temporary installations. By leveraging high performance IT, audiovisual and the latest interactive technologies, SmartSource Rentals helps professionals effectively convey and market their brand messages with optimum, impactful impressions.
For more information about SmartSource Computer & AV Rentals and to apply online, please visit our web site at www.smartsourcerentals.com.
SmartSource provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to age, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Copy Repair: 1 year (Preferred)