Franchise Business Consultant Boston Jobs Vacancy in Edible Arrangements Corporate Boston
Edible Arrangements Corporate Boston urgently required following position for Franchise Business Consultant Boston. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Franchise Business Consultant Boston Jobs Vacancy in Edible Arrangements Corporate Boston Jobs Details:
Edible Arrangements is the leader in creating a variety of premium fresh fruit products, including fruit bouquets, chocolate dipped fruit, fruit beverages, fruit salads and more. We bring happiness to all of life’s occasions with an array of irresistibly fresh products that WOW our guests. We are the Fruit Experts®, because fresh fruit is all we do. We believe in creativity and imagination, and have an entrepreneurial spirit that has brought us tremendous success.
Do you have what it takes to be our Franchise Business Consultant? This is the primary link between Edible Arrangements and our franchise community – as such, the role is a leader. influencer, and functional expert and builds strong, trusting partnerships with our franchisees. Our Franchise Business Consultant role provides insight, assistance, and guidance to the Edible Arrangements owners/operators on guest experience, brand and operating standards, revenue, and business metrics to achieve our business strategy and goals.
- Serve as a trusted business advisor to our franchisees. Have the tough conversations and manage through any resistance in a collaborative way.
- In partnership with franchisees, diagnose and remove barriers affecting customer experience, store performance and profit, and develop business plans to improve (plans may include store operations, local marketing, staff training, and other areas of focus)
- Know and use our key business metrics to dig into issues and opportunities for each location
- Conduct on site evaluations and ensure that our standards are consistently met. Ensure franchisees understand the importance of and comply with all operating procedures - develop corrective plans as and when needed – and be very involved with any location that routinely delivers a customer experience inconsistent with the Edible Arrangements vision. Gain commitment for correction, and clearly define consequences for non-compliance.
- Help franchisees develop a capital plan to meet all development and remodel obligations
- Share best practices across the franchisee estate and assist franchisees in adopting them.
- Generate and maintain detailed documentation of non-compliance issues, discussions and follow-up actions to support all action taken on any given location. Provide appropriate documentation as required to support any legal actions.
- Minimum of 3 years in a field operations-oriented leadership role within the food service industry or comparable multi-unit retail industry
- ServSafe or similarly approved training or any other state required compliance training, if applicable
- Proven ability to deliver results, effectively influencing decisions through strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability and experience to consult with and influence business owners. Advanced knowledge of consultative approaches and experience guiding leaders to make better business decisions
- Ability to plan and set priorities to achieve business objectives. Outstanding accountability and focus skills
- Strong business acumen skills (basic financial skills, use of competitive data, etc)
- Ability to communicate and present effectively to various audiences. Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary and Benefit plans.
- Healthcare Plan including health/dental/vision insurance.
- 401K Plan.
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account.
- Life Insurance.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.