Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in City Petersburg Saint Petersburg
City Petersburg Saint Petersburg urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in City Petersburg Saint Petersburg Jobs Details:
- At time of application, applicants must include a detailed resume to be considered for this position.
- Possess a valid high school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Have work experience handling customer service requests and billing inquiries, preferably in a call center environment.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Be able to professionally interact with customers to assist with utility services and related needs.
- Be able to resolve complicated customer issues.
- Be able to quickly and accurately perform complicated mathematical calculations such as percentages and proration.
- Be proficient in keyboarding.
- Be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel software, a Windows operating system, the Internet, and electronic mail.
- Have at least one year of post high school education at a college, junior college or technical education center in business, public administration or a related field.
- Have at least two years of customer service experience within the utility services industry – or – at least four years of customer service experience in an office environment interacting with customers on the telephone and in person.
- Have experience working with a utility billing software application.
- Are able to speak both English and a second language fluently.