Billing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in State Oklahoma
State Oklahoma urgently required following position for Billing Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Billing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in State Oklahoma Jobs Details:
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
Our mission is supporting our partners through unified business services. The OMES mission requires a highly-qualified workforce committed to making government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible. Achieving that mission takes team-oriented, solutions-driven professionals who understand the importance of partnering to achieve success.
OMES is seeking a full time, Billing Analyst. This is an unclassified position in state government. OMES offers a comprehensive Benefits Packet, including a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents. For more information about the benefit allowance [click here].The annual salary for this position is up to $45,000 based on education and experience.
The Billing Analyst position prepares and distributes billings for shared IT services for the State. This includes managing five distinct billing cycles and processes on a monthly basis. This position interacts with all other teams within OMES Finance to coordinate information and requires a strong attention to detail.
- Responsible for accurate and timely billing of shared IT services for the State.
- Monitors and responds to customer service inquiries related to billing.
- Monitors and works to resolve customer service requests related to billing in Cherwell.
- Works with IS Mission Support and IS Project Management Office to gather information for billing and to solve billing issues.
- Utilize Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel to track billing items and create billing files and backup reports.
- Research, create, and track credit requests through approval process and issue credits to customers once approved.
- Research, analyze, and report on billing trends and other ad hoc issues to management.
- Provides backup Access Database support for OMES Finance team.
- Assists with streamlining agency processes with existing systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting or business administration; or an equivalent combination of education and experience in one of the above areas.
Valued Skills and Experience
This position requires advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills, strong analytical skills, ability to build strong working relationships with customers and work with a team.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position requires no heavy lifting. Applicant must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time. Office environment.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.