Associate Telecommunications Pricing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Noblis Reston
Noblis Reston urgently required following position for Associate Telecommunications Pricing Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Telecommunications Pricing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Noblis Reston Jobs Details:
- A comprehensive solution-based vehicle to address all aspects of Federal Agency information technology telecommunications, and infrastructure requirements.
- Planned to be available for Agency use in FY2017 with a 15-year period of performance.
- The first contract to implement GSA’s Network Services 2020 (NS2020) strategy.
Noblis will be assisting federal agencies in the transition to EIS. Join the Noblis team with our excellent reputation for helping clients make complex telecommunications procurement decisions. Clients depend on us to help them anticipate, conceive, architect, assess, prove, deploy, and manage mission-critical technology-based infrastructures, while lowering operating costs.
- Conduct detailed price analysis relative to telecommunications network services, equipment and related labor support. Requires conducting market research on services and prices from various sources such as government contract data, public Internet and proprietary price databases. Must be effective analyzing large data sets and databases.
- Working independently with general instruction, adapt and apply Noblis’ principles, concepts, processes, tools and methodologies to develop price structures (i.e. CLINs), document pricing requirements for large telecom service contracts and Statements of Work (SOWs) and develop Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs).
- Review price proposals for conformance and compliance with contract requirements, analyze and conduct comparative analysis and provide recommendations for fair and reasonable pricing.
- Develop briefings and respond to questions concerning pricing analysis and price structures for components of Federal telecommunications services.
- Develop and apply knowledge of Federal acquisition practices and regulations to the competitive best value procurement of telecommunications services.
- Communication and Interpersonal
- Demonstrate verbal and written communications skills sufficient to understand and articulate requirements for pricing telecommunications services and network-enabled IT services via government-wide acquisition vehicles.
- Prepare and/or contribute to technical reports, memos, analyses and briefings. Plan and manage assigned deliverables.
- Support meetings, inter-team communication, and issue resolution with the client and internal/project stakeholder groups. Visit and potentially work at customer sites.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a discipline such as Electrical or Systems Engineering, Telecommunications, Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Operations Research, Business Administration or Accounting preferred.
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience in telecommunications, government IT pricing, or economics.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills. Proven results-oriented problem solving abilities.
- Skills with MS Excel, Access, SQL and Word.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, demonstrate teamwork and initiative, and function productively in the face of new assignments and the re-prioritization of existing assignments.
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Noblis is an equal opportunity employer.