Finance Manager Wausau Jobs Vacancy in Crh Oldcastle Schofield
Crh Oldcastle Schofield urgently required following position for Finance Manager Wausau. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Manager Wausau Jobs Vacancy in Crh Oldcastle Schofield Jobs Details:
Job ID: 142111
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
The Finance Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for ensuring compliance with IFRS and company specific accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis, audit preparation and SOX control testing, account receivable and payables and the ownership of budget and forecast activities. The Finance Manager will be required to supervise and manage other accounting personnel to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. Although the position formally reports to the Group Controller, a strong dotted-line will exist with the General Manager.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for managing daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, semi-annual and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, semi-annual and year end close.
- Ownership of budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from the Corporate Office Finance Department regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Partner with Human Resources to handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance management, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year; monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Partners with the General Manager and staff to ensure business decisions are considerate of financial implications. Including proposing productivity improvement projects.
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements
To be considered for the Finance Manager position, the following conditions must be met:
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting.
- Must be very proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Accounting experience within a manufacturing environment including percent of completion job cost accounting experience preferred.
- Experience with Epicor accounting system and/or Host Analytics a plus.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.