Marketing Coordinator Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Santa Cruz Warriors Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz Warriors Santa Cruz urgently required following position for Marketing Coordinator Graphic Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Coordinator Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Santa Cruz Warriors Santa Cruz Jobs Details:
About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are looking for a highly motivated and creative Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer with a deep understanding of digital marketing and a passion for sports. To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a positive attitude and be an integral team member.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft while learning more about this growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and work towards results.
This is a full-time position and is based in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Collaborate with Marketing department to create all collateral – print, digital, arena signage and more
- Build integrated promotional strategies to achieve revenue goals for various sales departments, including a focus on individual ticket sales, group special events, community relations and corporate partner cross promotions
- Craft compelling designs concepts, graphics and layouts to support campaigns and initiatives
- Manage quality of all projects, including edits and reviews prior to releasing final files for production
- Utilize your visual creativity, craftmanship and innovation to create in-arena graphics content to support game operations
- Build positive relationships with Golden State Warriors teams to facilitate work plan and coordination
- Create and monitor any and all marketing fulfillment for sponsorship activation
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of graphic design experience or equivalent experience, training and/or education
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite Programs (Specifically Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign), Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Well versed in visual graphics, design, typography, photography, and communication
- Experience developing advertising/promotional and direct marketing programs and materials
- Highly motivated with excellent social skills, ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (nights and weekends may be required) and have real passion for basketball and the NBA
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment