Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Harpak Ulma Taunton
Harpak Ulma Taunton urgently required following position for Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Harpak Ulma Taunton Jobs Details:
The purpose of this position is to help accomplish market development objectives through the use of effective market planning, research and strategy to strengthen the Company’s corporate identity and increase brand awareness. The Marketing Coordinator is expected to assist the Marketing Manager in creating, planning and executing communications plans to capitalize on market opportunities and generate demand. The Marketing Coordinator will help build industry specific, integrated marketing systems with collaborative marketing tools, which will result in effective pull-though marketing campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Marketing Manager with persona development and identify key audience segments across several markets for specific messaging strategies.
- Contribute to copywriting, design, distribution and any departmental administrative activities of sales and marketing materials, including blogs, whitepapers, case studies, emails, social media posts, video scripts, website copy, press releases, direct mail, print/digital ads, and
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing Manager to brainstorm, produce, and execute marketing and campaigns.
- Build and maintain lists, reports and dashboards in Company’s CRM system (Salesforce.com) as it relates to marketing and business development and assist in the creation of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the planning of trade shows and coordination of graphics, displays, furnishings, booth services, freight and logistics as required.
- Review, edit and proofread communication content for accuracy, help promote uniformity, consistency and adherence to brand guidelines as well as marketing best-practices.
- Manage content development of the web site through Company’s CMS tool (WordPress).
- Provide support with Company’s marketing automation tool including all e-mail marketing, database development and maintenance, template creation, campaign execution, nurturing activities and tracking metrics.
- Assist with lead generation, scoring, prioritization, distribution and reporting.
- Maintain existing social media sites, contribute information to each source and grow Company’s social media presence.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and presents to executive management. Make recommendations for change when campaigns are not yielding the intended results.
- Develop an understanding of Company’s products and services in order to effectively contribute to marketing planning.
- Establish and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with team members, other departments, and vendors to ensure effective communications.
- Be receptive to on-going coaching and training to further develop professional skill set.
- Other marketing duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Minimum of a 3+ years of experience in a marketing position
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and marketing automation tools (Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot)
- Industrial or capital equipment market experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) a plus
- Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)