Student Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Colorado Springs
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Colorado Springs urgently required following position for Student Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Student Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Colorado Springs Jobs Details:
Who are we?
New Horizons is the world's largest independent training company, providing training that changes lives. For companies of every size, that means continually upgrading the abilities of their employees, so they stay competitive and boost their bottom lines, and for individuals it means providing the programs and support they need to turn ambitions and dreams into marketable skills for successful career progression. In 35 years, New Horizons has trained more than 30 million people to make the most of technology.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated Student Support Specialist. If you possess a desire to help others succeed, this is an opportunity for you to positively impact the lives and futures of our students. As a Student Support Specialist, you will be in a role where you areresponsible for the support of all Center student training activities and assisting the Site Manager with designated administrative/facility tasks.
What would you be doing?
- Greet students and assist them with accessing their online class.
- Responsible for students checking in correctly for evening classes.
- Answer telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate team member.
- Monitor students frequently to ensure any issues are handled promptly.
- Maintain cleanliness of conference room and classrooms
- Maintain cleanliness of break rooms and prepare coffee if needed.
- Manage Testing Center.
- Work on special projects as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Ability to work collaboratively with other administrative team associates
- Ability to multitask
- Strong customer service skills
- Must possess proper phone etiquette, and maintain a pleasant, friendly and professional demeanor
- Punctual and dependable with strong work ethic
- Basic computer and typing skills; skilled in Microsoft Office a plus
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Communication method(s) used:
- In person