Industrial Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Northeast Pennsylvania Industrial Resource Center Scranton
Northeast Pennsylvania Industrial Resource Center Scranton urgently required following position for Industrial Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Industrial Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Northeast Pennsylvania Industrial Resource Center Scranton Jobs Details:
Share your expertise with other organizations by joining a regional provider of world-class manufacturing consulting. We are looking to add An Industrial or Mechanical Engineer with Lean Continuous Improvement and automation experience to our staff of experts. You will work with clients on consultative engagements designed to address their unique Lean Enterprise challenges and maximize their results of Lean Enterprise implementations.
In return you’ll receive competitive wages, a comprehensive benefit package, Bonus and Commission incentives and an excellent work environment with a great deal of flexibility. This full-time position requires minimal overnight travel, supports continuing professional education and certifications, and provides exposure to variety of different clients each year.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide educational seminars and workshops in coordination with our Business Development team, sufficient to generate demand for Lean Enterprise consulting services and secure client engagements.
- Work collaboratively with Business Development professionals to properly scope Lean Enterprise engagements, prepare and present client proposals, and secure engagement commitments.
- Provide hands-on facilitation and implementation of Lean Enterprise engagements to regional manufacturers, which may include the application of a number of traditional Lean Enterprise tools – 6S, TPM, Value Stream Mapping, Automation, Cellular Manufacturing, SMED, Lean Enterprise training, and so forth.
- Coordinate and deliver training and educational courses on Lean Enterprise tools and methodologies to manufacturing professionals in a team-based learning environment, which may occur on the shop floor or in a classroom setting.
- Accurately identify engagement scope, resources needed, timeframe for performance and expected benefits and outcomes of each engagement and communicate such information effectively to client base.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of manufacturing experience, preferably involving managing teams and some levels of P&L responsibility.
- A minimum of five (5) years of Lean Enterprise implementation experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Automation a plus.
- Prior training, teaching or presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Engineering discipline, with Industrial or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma certification or other formal certifications in Lean Enterprise are highly preferred
- Ability to communicate in Spanish not required but is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Lean Continuous Improvement: 5 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 10 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Scranton, PA (Preferred)