Senior Business Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Irhythm Lincolnshire
Irhythm Lincolnshire urgently required following position for Senior Business Operations Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Business Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Irhythm Lincolnshire Jobs Details:
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm's continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
The Clinical Operations Business Analyst is responsible for analysis and reporting of productivity and quality metrics to allow for high-quality, data-driven decision making in support of the clinical operations process. The analyst will not only aggregate and analyze data but also translate results into meaningful business activities. S/he must have extensive experience in business process analytics. This position will serve as a liaison between the clinical operations and finance team. We are looking for an analytical, detail oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Analyze data from multiple sources and provide management reporting on results.
- Identify performance metrics by individual and teams and identify trends.
- Work with coaches and managers to identify corrective actions needed
- Proactively monitor performance trends
- Enhance existing processes, reporting, and systems that define, measure, and analyze productivity and quality measures of the Zio report creation process
- Develop and report out on key performance indicator dashboards
- Create templates
- Serve as clinical operations liaison on cross-functional initiatives to optimize business processes and/or data accuracy
- Perform ad hoc analyses and develop reports/dashboards.
- 5 - 10 years of business analyst experience.
- Significant knowledge of business processes.
- Powerful problem solving skills. Ability to research process issues, perform root cause analysis, and recommend next actions for timely resolution.
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and present information in a succinct and actionable manner. Experience developing key performance metrics and associated reporting for claims adjudication.
- Highly skilled at developing efficient, repeatable reporting processes with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize business requirements in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Very adept with Microsoft Excel, business intelligence tools that are used for data analysis and trend reporting, and CRM casing/ticketing systems, preferably salesforce.com
- Exceptional customer service orientation with a focus on collaboration and flexibility when working with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Experience developing and delivering management reporting packages and dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience in the healthcare field.
- Experience with Tableau.
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.