Clinical Assistant Pediatrics Hoboken Jobs Vacancy in Saint Peter Healthcare System Hoboken
Saint Peter Healthcare System Hoboken urgently required following position for Clinical Assistant Pediatrics Hoboken. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Assistant Pediatrics Hoboken Jobs Vacancy in Saint Peter Healthcare System Hoboken Jobs Details:
Clinical Assistants at Saint Peter's work in various ambulatory settings throughout the region.
The Clinical Assistant will:
- Skillfully administer total patient care based on individualized needs of assigned patients and families, including but not limited to age-specific care throughout the lifespan.
- Set up and assist with procedures and coordinates any special testing.
- Schedule surgeries and appointments, track patient results, and provide for patient safety.
- Coordinate the clerical functions, which support the department.
- High School diploma (or equivalent) with medical terminology and data entry experience.
- Successful completion of Nursing Assistant training or Certified Medical Assistant training.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.