Medicaid Aco Program Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Steward Health Care Network Needham
Steward Health Care Network Needham urgently required following position for Medicaid Aco Program Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medicaid Aco Program Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Steward Health Care Network Needham Jobs Details:
Position Purpose: The Medicaid ACO Program Specialist is responsible for supporting the implementation, operation, and improvement of the Medicaid ACO program.
- The Program Specialist plans and oversees multiple, inter-related, complex projects to drive performance improvements for Steward's Medicaid population and programs, under the direction of senior leadership. Creates, interprets, and disseminates information across multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinates with program leads and prepares financial opportunity and risk analyses to recommend initiatives to senior leadership.
- Models and performs ad hoc analyses for the purpose of understanding the historical and future performance of initiatives.
- Monitors, interprets and reports on changes in performance, market trends, health care delivery systems and legislative initiatives which impact program efforts (e.g., EOHHS regulations, Massachusetts Health Care Reform, CMS rule-making).
- Provides support for the key Steward Medicaid Care Network (SMCN) leadership meetings, including SMCN Board and Operations Committee meetings. \
- Facilitates and operationalizes relationships with external organizations, including vendors, EOHHS, and large group practices.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
· Bachelor's degree
· Master's degree beneficial
Years of Experience:
· Open to recent graduates of a Master's program
Work Related Experience:
· Health Care industry experience preferred, especially Medicaid-related
· Experience working in a fast paced, matrixed organization
· Knowledge of Medicaid rules and regulations preferred
· Knowledge of healthcare programs & operations, including Accountable Care Organizations, preferred
· Microsoft office applications, advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Job Type: Full-time
- Medicaid: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)