Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Sarepta Therapeutics Cambridge
Sarepta Therapeutics Cambridge urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Sarepta Therapeutics Cambridge Jobs Details:
Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRPT) is at the forefront of precision genetic medicine, having built a world leading pipeline for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). The Company has expanded its portfolio to include Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy (LGMD) and central nervous system (CNS) disorders across several therapeutic modalities, including RNA, gene therapy and gene editing. For more information, please visit www.sarepta.com.
In this exciting and dynamic position you will have the opportunity to collaborate across the organization and help make an impact on patients’ lives. In the past you will have worked as a Sr. Administrative Assistant or Executive Assistant and have exuded a sense of urgency and passion for your work, while contributing to the departmental and company goals. The ideal candidate is proactive, articulate and highly organized.
- Provide daily support to Executive & Sr. Directors primarily within the Commercial Operations function:
- Manage complex schedules with thoughtfulness and advance planning
- Plan domestic and international travel in close collaboration with service providers, using discretion, sound judgment, cost analysis and thoroughness
- Proactively troubleshoot and addresses travel conflicts when needed (including after core business hours)
- Coordinate meetings with internal & external participants, addressing all necessary details for successful outcomes
- Complete and submit expenses, tracking their progress and timely processing
- Leverage strong MS Office skills to provide robust presentation, document, and spreadsheet support
- Provide finance and budget support by submitting requests for purchase orders, monitoring incoming invoices for processing and payment, track invoices through the payment process and providing information to the finance department
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Proactively look for ways to make processes more efficient
- Support leaders in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, calm, resourceful and efficient
- Provide leadership and positive attitude to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, including superb, collaborative working relationships across the organization
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree and experience in a bio-tech company preferred
- 3+ years of successful experience as a Sr. Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant providing support to Sr. Director level and/or above
- Able to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality in working with members of the management team as well as with all employees and customers
- Forward thinking and agile with superior organizational skills while proactively facilitating the smooth flow of business activities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PP, Visio)
- Recognized by former peers, colleagues, managers and direct reports for attributes congruent with Sarepta Values: Drive, Excellence, Resilience, Teamwork, Innovation and Compassion
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Sarepta Therapeutics offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Sarepta Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and participates in e-Verify.