Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Neotecra Inc Waltham
Neotecra Inc Waltham urgently required following position for Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Neotecra Inc Waltham Jobs Details:
We are actively hiring for Engineer.
If interested, please respond back with your updated word format resume.No C2C/C2H. This position is on W2 only for US Citizens/ Green Card.
Job Title: Engineer
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 6+ Months
Job Type / Category
- Conduct engineering screenings/feasibility reviews, maintain customer application portal and work management system. Update procedures to support the design solutions that enhance Distributed Generation programs.
- Manage DG projects with customers, external vendors, contractors and consultants to ensure timely delivery of utility services and completion of the project.
- Provide technical guidance, support and coaching to others, both internally and externally) in order to share knowledge and increase understanding of Distributed Generation programs and services.
- Negotiate, develop and administer all aspects of interconnection related agreements.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical / electrical / chemical engineering, or other related field with minimum 3+ years of work experience (for entry level position).
- Prior work experience in reviewing and discussing CHP/DG feasibility reviews, system impact studies and working successfully with consulting engineers and contractors preferred.
- Familiarity with power system components, engineering concepts, project management and interconnections.
Working knowledge of Geographic Information System (GIS).
Job Type: Contract
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)