Customer Service Representative Csr Jobs Vacancy in Apex Executive Jet Center Melbourne
Apex Executive Jet Center Melbourne urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative Csr. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Csr Jobs Vacancy in Apex Executive Jet Center Melbourne Jobs Details:
Based at the Orlando-Melbourne International Airport, Apex Executive Jet Center is Central Florida's newest full-service fixed based operator. Apex is rapidly growing and our legendary customer service is what sets us apart.
_As a CSR at Apex, you will become apart of our customer support team and your passion for providing exceptional customer service will be contributing to our world-class high level of customer satisfaction. Acting as the first point of contact for all flight crews arriving and departing, you will communicate in a professional, helpful and engaging tone and focus on providing customers of Apex with world-class customer service.
- Provide legendary customer service to all internal and external customers
- Receive arrival and departure information
- Book reservations (rental cars, hotel, car services, catering orders)
- Answers front desk phone and streams phone calls
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty through providing amazing, personal customer support
- Invoices transient customers for fuel, ramp/hangar parking, and all aircraft services
- Radio communication/dispatching with arriving/departing aircraft and with fellow LST employees
- Maintaining office supplies
- Cash drawer balancing
- Receiving shipment deliveries and notifying the proper department
- Comparing and updating fuel prices on multiple websites
- Picking up catering for flights
- Giving passenger/crew shuttle rides
- Upkeep of the lobby, restrooms and pilot lounge along with stocking of coffee and refreshments
- Assistance with ramp operations
- Assist Apex EJC Employees with any administrative duties
- Keeps track and collects contact information for all potential based Apex EJC customers
*Basic computer knowledge required
Customer service experience required
Aviation knowledge preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-time - Flexible Hours, May required to work weekends and holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Aviation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Administration: 2 years (Preferred)