Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Api Heat Transfer Franklin
Api Heat Transfer Franklin urgently required following position for Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Api Heat Transfer Franklin Jobs Details:
Supports strategic and contractual obligations by providing designs, calculations, drawings, bills of material and other documentation for conventional and complex product designs.
1. Performs ASME code calculations as well as additional calculations required to satisfy non-ASME specifications as well as complex customer specifications for specific product groups.
2. Checks drawings and signs off on calculations.
3. Develops calculation tools for applications where calculation tools do not yet exist.
4. Analyzes high-level specifications and prepares complex layouts for the Process industry, pertaining to the PetroChemical and Pharmaceutical applications in nature.
5. Prepares simple and complex layouts as required to determine geometric relationships of components and subassemblies with a focus on designing for cost & manufacturability.
6. Provides accurate detail drawings, part masters, and bills of material for parts and assemblies per company and ASME standards as well as customer specifications.
7. Additional responsibilities
a. Creates manufacturing data and files required to process parts and assemblies through production.
b. Checks own output and output of others within the product group.
c. Provides additional documentation as necessary to satisfy contract and project requirements.
d. Interacts with other departments in identifying and meeting materials and configuration requirements.
e. Maintains competency in tools and standards applicable to the function.
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology required, accompanied with 5+ years of experience
2. ASME Pressure Vessels a plus.
3. 3D modeling experience required;Solidworks is a plus.