Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Millstone Medical Outsourcing Fall River
Millstone Medical Outsourcing Fall River urgently required following position for Process Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Millstone Medical Outsourcing Fall River Jobs Details:
We Deserve the Best – And So Do You!
High Growth Company
Opportunity to Learn and Grow
Shape your Career
See the Importance of Your Work
Millstone Medical Outsourcing is looking for an energetic individual to join its Engineering Department as Process Engineer. Millstone is a fast growing, fast paced medical service provider for the top Orthopedic companies in the industry. Millstone’s business focus is sterile and non-sterile packaging of medical devices. Millstone also engages in other activities, such as mechanical inspection and assembly, which are designed to meet the outsourcing requirements of medical device manufacturers seeking to reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, accuracy and timeliness. We are FDA and ISO registered and employ a detailed internal quality system to ensure ISO compliance.
- Responsible for identifying non-value-added activities and subsequent improvements using various methods such as lean manufacturing, PDCA, VSM, or other six sigma discipline
- Institute and apply best engineering practices to processes to facilitate high quality output and efficient throughput
- Ensure effective use of designs, material, equipment and personnel throughout operations
- Ensure compliance with GMP guidelines and with all applicable company, federal, and local EH&S regulations, guidelines and policies
- Negotiate and administer facility engineering services, materials and equipment contracts as appropriate
- Participate in the development and implementation of facility engineering technology and automation solutions to increase ecological sustainability and operational efficiency
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with employees across the organization, including key client groups, peers, senior management, and subordinates
- Ensure process validation program is robust, compliant and current
- Develop and maintain re-validation program with risk-based approach
- Facilitate and/or support validation training, project management activities as required, and support change management
Knowledge and Skills
- 6-8 years Process Engineering or relevant experience
- Experience in managing and executing projects
- BS in engineering, or related field
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Possess excellent leadership and project management skills
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and performing assignments that have loosely defined objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Must be able to plan, coordinate, perform, and supervise contract staff with minimal oversight
- Ability to apply fundamental engineering principals to resolve issues relating to processing equipment, scale, technology transfer and related changes
- Ability to apply working knowledge of applicable regulatory standards (FDA, ISO, OSHA, EPA, CFR, etc.) and good understanding in GMP requirements and validation processes
- Must be able to prioritize critical versus non-critical issues and communicate to management
- Ability to establish credibility and trust amongst all levels of the organization
- Act at high integrity and influence decisions impacting the performance of the site
- Ability to work under tight timelines and be able to motivate others to deliver expected results
For Additional Information:
Millstone Medical Outsourcing offers a competitive salary, health, dental and vision benefits beginning on the first day of employment and 401K with company match. Other benefits include paid vacation, paid sick time, holiday pay and voluntary benefits in addition to an employee-centric work environment. To learn more about Millstone Medical Outsourcing’s opportunities, visit us online at www.millstonemedical.com. If interested, please forward resume to this posting.
Millstone Medical Outsourcing provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time