Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering
Quest Global Engineering urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering Jobs Details:
- QuEST Global Outsourcing is in search of a Total Productive Maintenance Engineer for Sensors and Integrated Systems. Detailed working knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance.(TPM) Development of a TPM plan that incorporates the plant s production goals.
- Understanding of the TPM process and work towards achieving the pillars of the TPM process. Ability to utilize mechanical or electromechanical equipment, including computers.
- Identify through the engineering change process obsolescence issues and replacement parts. Perform advanced troubleshooting, calibration or modification of hardware, and fixtures.
- Conduct Mechanical design reviews of existing fixtures and identify improvements , modifications , changes that will enhance and optimize performance and productivity on Test equipment Apply technical expertise in the evaluation, development, maintenance and use of complex products, devices, tests, or procedures under constantly changing conditions that will reduce failures and enhance increased production.
- Design simple fixtures, or mechanical parts. Provide technical solutions to mechanical engineering problems. Participate on safety initiatives.
At QuEST, we often challenge our team members to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization.
Some of these roles, tasks, and opportunities include: Execution within multiple services Project Management: Execution and Support Technical Leadership and Technical Reviews Develop work instructions to ensure repeatability Personnel Management Onboarding and Professional Development: collaborate and mentor QuEST Team Members Cross-functional teams Quality Management and Continuous Improvement Specialized Knowledge / Skills Must have experience developing a TPM program at a plant location. Must have a understanding of the Quality role in TPM Must be able to work with a scheduling program in developing a TPM Plan Must have good mechanical repair knowledge. Must be highly motivated and dedicated to exceeding customer expectations.
- Technical degree and equivalent proven experience. Critical thinker & able to offer Value Added Solutions. 5-10 years experience.
- Understanding of the types and variety of manufacturing equipment that could be encountered. Good knowledge of MS Office Education, Training, and Experience Mechanical Engineering BSC and equivalent work experience in a Plant/ Manufacturing environment.
- Detailed working knowledge of TPM design principals and familiarity with TPM roles and functions.
- Good skills working in the Microsoft Office environment (Excel/Word/Outlook etc). Good hand skills and experience with multiple mechanical fixtures.
- Personal Work Attributes Self-motivated to ensure accountability, disciplined to improve processes, passionate about engineering, and organized to track many work streams Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with numerous personality types and superb customer-facing skills Great interpersonal and networking skills.
Combination of Office Environments and shop floor involvement Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work. Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to procedures. Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early. Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations if required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.