Coordinator Member Relations Jobs Vacancy in Monarch Country Club Palm City
Monarch Country Club Palm City urgently required following position for Coordinator Member Relations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coordinator Member Relations Jobs Vacancy in Monarch Country Club Palm City Jobs Details:
Coordinator Member Relations - (186707 )
Member Relations Coordinator
The Member Relations Coordinator builds relationships and is instrumental in driving the membership initiative. They champion the system/process to ensure new Members develop relationships, experience personalized service, cultivate Member recognition, join Clubs within the Club, and participate in a variety of programs and events that enrich their lives. The Member Relations Coordinator also oversees internal and external communications at the Club. They work directly with the General Manager and department heads to ensure timely and appropriate communication regarding the benefits and services promised at the time of enrollment to Members.
- Partner with Membership Director on awareness/execution of Gifts of Membership, weekly Welcome calls/letters, monthly sessions, quarterly mixers, and other initiatives designed to acclimate and connect new Members
- Manage all steps of the onboarding process at staff meetings and ensure proper execution by applicable department heads
- Responsible for the creation, implementation, and execution of ongoing programming opportunities
- Manage the Club’s Member Services’ Employee Partners
- Prefer experience in one or more of the following: marketing, hospitality, sales, relationship management, food & beverage operations, customer service, membership associations and/or fundraising
- Experience in leading a team or project to a successful outcome is preferred
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Educational concentration in business, communications, journalism, public relations, hospitality management or recreation
Work Locations:Monarch Country Club, 1801 SW Monarch Club Drive, Palm City, FL, 34990