Customer Support Jobs Vacancy in Memory Remote
Memory Remote urgently required following position for Customer Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Support Jobs Vacancy in Memory Remote Jobs Details:
WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to get there and achieve our mission, we're looking for an outstanding human being to join our Customer Success Team and build something incredible with us.
What does it mean to be apart of the Customer Success crew?
Customer success at Memory means we treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. As the company’s first point of contact, you play a key role in building the Memory brand, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the success team but Memory as a whole. Our communication style is dynamic, personal, friendly, corky, and fun! We bring character to our interactions through our colorful language and visual effects (emojis, stickers, GIFs, videos). We're extremely focused on building strong solid relationships, so we listen carefully are always generous and kind. We are empathetic and emotionally intelligent. We love to talk to people and care deeply about them and our profession. In this role you will work as part of an ambitious team and display ownership and proactivity in building those strong relationships with our amazing customers while resolving their problems. You will also have the opportunity to help build this team, working on process implementation and creation.
So, if you consider yourself an eager learner, a conscientious worker, and a thoughtful, kind, supportive human, you might just have a home here, so keep reading below!
As a Customer Success team member you will
- Help keep the customer service quality top-notch in our products
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with our customers (through chat, on the phone, via video chat, or even face-to-face). This means you'll own customer communications and issues from initial contact until resolution
- Educate, onboard, and support our customers on a global level
- Know Memory and our product Timely inside and out, like the back of your hand. You're an encyclopedia of knowledge about how the products works and what it is capable of
- Quality control, ensure every single customer has a great experience with the product
- Be the bridge between our customers and our product design and development teams
- Answer product questions, track user feedback, report and escalate issues to engineers
- Minimum 1 year experience from Communication, Support, or SaaS
- Fluent in the English language.
- Strong solid communicator, writing with flair and engaging readers. You're an eloquent speaker.
- The ability to breakdown complex abstract topics into easy understandable concise sentences.
- A genuine enjoyment of technology.
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day.
- Amazing problem solving super powers.
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture.
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills.
- You're independent, detail-oriented, systematic, analytical.
- Initiative, enthusiastic, and have entrepreneurial spirit.
Bonus Skills +++
- Knowledge of Adobe CC or Sketch
- Knowledge of programming language
- Fluent in another language
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ (stellar lunch spread, drinks, snacks and THE greatest coffee)
- We use MacBooks but we will get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done!
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?