Developmental Market Human Resources Manager Jobs Vacancy in Walmart Stores Fernandina Beach
Walmart Stores Fernandina Beach urgently required following position for Developmental Market Human Resources Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Developmental Market Human Resources Manager Jobs Vacancy in Walmart Stores Fernandina Beach Jobs Details:
- Builds and maintains partnerships with business leaders to ensure the human resources (HR) function meets business needs
- Delivers full-cycle talent management for critical positions in the business unit
- Drives associate engagement
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and company policies, procedures for multiple facilities
- Oversees, communicates and drives the consistent implementation of the company's HR initiatives (for example, HR practices, business plans, systems, personnel-related activities) in multiple facilities
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
This is an Market HR Manager position.
This Market HR Manager position is an in-training role. After a suitable period for training has elapsed (not longer than 180 days), you will be expected to compete for a Market HR Manager position within the area. Relocation within the area is required.
- Bachelor's degree in an Human Resources, Business Administration or related field, and 2 years' experience as a Human Resources Generalist or Specialist supporting a multi-unit/multi-business environment OR 3 years' Walmart management experience with 2 years' experience supervising other salaried managers.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience in retail, hospitality, service, or related field.
- Master's Degree in a Human Resources related field (for example, Industrial Relations).
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.