Recruiting Manager Jobs Vacancy in Physassist Scribes Inc Fort Worth
Physassist Scribes Inc Fort Worth urgently required following position for Recruiting Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruiting Manager Jobs Vacancy in Physassist Scribes Inc Fort Worth Jobs Details:
Responsible for managing the execution of the outbound recruiting functions and metrics. The Recruiting Manager is responsible for collaborating with direct reports to strategize recruiting plans and ensure their team is meeting operational metrics. In addition, the Recruiting Manager will help to manage a team of on-the-ground support staff to ensure sourcing activity is executed for assigned markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct marketing plans and develops strategy for outbound recruiting efforts
- Establish market application targets and capacities as well as develop seasonal recruiting strategies
- Collaborate with Director of Recruiting and Ops Support team on implementation and expansion timelines
- Ensure consistent engagement and relationship management with key contacts
- Provide recruiting training, mentoring, coaching and development of leadership skills, and monitor skill level and training for campus representatives within their division
- Assist with metric gathering to provide quality metrics that track the cost, benefit and effectiveness of all recruiting activities, and individual recruiters
- Assist with overseeing global marketing, social media strategies, and employee referral programs
- Up to 40% travel within assigned region.
- Responsible for meeting assigned application targets
Qualifications / Experience
- College degree required
- 2+ years recruiting experience.; management experience preferred
- Must have strong organizational skills with attention to detail, as well as strong leadership skills. Knowledge of marketing and social media is a plus.
- Phone Skills, Recruiting, People Skills, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment