Manager Population Health Management Jobs Vacancy in National Church Residences Atlanta
National Church Residences Atlanta urgently required following position for Manager Population Health Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Population Health Management Jobs Vacancy in National Church Residences Atlanta Jobs Details:
According to the prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable federal, state and local regulations and under the general supervision of Director of Senior Care Management, the Manager of Population Health will work on behalf of National Church Residences to promote and develop partnerships and programs to fulfill our mission of keeping seniors Home for Life. This population health framework will allow National Church Residences to effectively manage the healthcare needs of our clients across the continuum of services either through direct provision of care or through structured relationships with other providers. The Manager of Population Health will assist National Church Residences to create and maintain new and innovative Population Health Management models that are successful as measured by quality and service utilization outcomes, lives served and profitability. In addition, the Manager of Population Health will supervise and coordinate clinical and/or nonclinical programs, including utilization management, providing expertise in population health programs.
- In the assigned market, assist with developing and coordinating a health promotion and prevention infrastructure that incorporates increased client engagement, use of a coordinated and interoperable care record, interdisciplinary teamwork, coordinated transitions of care and health care services reform that produce quality outcomes that position us to participate in innovative payment reform models.
- Work with supervisor and senior leadership across business lines to identify, prioritize and execute key payer, provider and partner collaborations to advance National Church Residences role in Population Health Management and Home and Community Services growth.
- Develop a working knowledge of the housing, supportive services, home and community-based programs and health care services in the market.
- Be knowledgeable of all National Church Residences services and programs and their goals and strategies to be able to educate, to market and create partnerships for these services, our partners and our clients.
- Work with a variety of internal resources and referral entities to understand and retain current business as well as identify favorable partnerships and contracts in assigned markets to promote goals of Population Health Management Programs and Home and Community Services growth.
- Gather information for, and represent when needed, the assigned market relative in contract identification, procurements, customer relationships, business development and government relations efforts.
- Provide strategic planning advice and support to Regional and Senior Leadership Team to achieve desired outcomes and growth in initiatives.
- Measure the impact and satisfaction of Business Partners associated with Home and Community Services and “Home For Life” Preferred Partners.
- Collect and coordinate reports to describe and analyze utilization, cost, quality, and market share relative to growth of Population Health and Home and Community Services in the assigned market.
- Assist with identification and coordination of necessary clinical or training needs to meet contract requirements.
- Work with supervisor and senior leadership to develop and manage critical relationships with key managed care plans and other payer organizations.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, promotes a team approach, participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
- With respect to Client Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for residents, reports all complaints made by clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
- Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
- Other duties as assigned.