Project Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ionic Brands Seattle
Ionic Brands Seattle urgently required following position for Project Process Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ionic Brands Seattle Jobs Details:
Ionic Brands is a premier producer of cannabis infused products with locations currently in Seattle and Tacoma Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California, Colorado, Massachusetts, Illinois and planned growth in additonal states. Please visit our websites for more product information, www.zootology.comand www.ionic.social. This position will initially be based in Seattle moving to Tacoma, Washington toward the end of 2019.
Job Duties and Requirements:
The following job description is a general summary of duties typically performed in this position. It is not all-inclusive and is not an employment contract.
- Lead and participate in Company efforts to expand and improve operations, with emphasis on new facility construction and build-out, process refinement and support, equipment design/selection/construction, and new facility start-ups.
- Directly provide and/or assist in the generation of engineering documents, general arrangement drawings, equipment installation details and process documentation.
- Supervise and coordinate multi-discipline engineering/design efforts on large or complex projects.
- Provide field support including on-site design, technical support and construction management.
- Develop capital cost estimates for engineering projects. Administer capital projects with accurate cost accounting reporting in partnership with finance team.
- Provide budget and schedule estimates within a project (time-plan, resource needs, status reports, cost monitoring, resource usage, technology requirements, etc.)
- Assist with proposal development, marketing, and business development efforts.
- Improve, refine and innovate manufacturing processes and systems, including process/equipment design of key individual process steps.
- Lead the installation and start-up of new process lines in multiple remote locations, coordinating efforts with site management, ensuring proper training and process documentation is provided.
- Possess a level of functional experience and expertise necessary to work independently and to influence and execute technical and project delivery execution.
- Interface directly with manufacturing employees to clarify questions regarding process capabilities, trouble-shoot mis-performance, and provide direction for improvements in quality, cost and productivity.
- Collaborate with Quality and Purchasing to establish appropriate quality metrics, critical-to-quality characteristics. and selection of qualified suppliers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Compatibility with a fun, team oriented and supportive environment
Ideal applicants will have the following qualifications to apply:
- 7+ years of Food, pharmaceutical or nutraceutical manufacturing experience with knowledge of GMP and cGMP standards, preferably in a Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Mechanical, Chemical, or Industrial Engineering, or related engineering experience.
- Understanding of the application of manufacturing Metrics, operational standards, and efficiency tracking (OEE).
- Ability to communicate effectively with oral and written skills in English.
- Strong problem solver by troubleshooting and making the right decisions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and MS Project.
- Available for frequent travel, a few remote deployments up to 2 weeks in duration.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass back ground check.
Please respond with a resume and a detailed paragraph explaining why Ionic Brands should hire you to be part of our growing team
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)