Emt Safety Officer Jobs Vacancy in Family And Children Association Hicksville
Family And Children Association Hicksville urgently required following position for Emt Safety Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Emt Safety Officer Jobs Vacancy in Family And Children Association Hicksville Jobs Details:
- Control access to facility through the admittance process and assist visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility.
- Provide a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each visitor.
- Monitor entrances and exits, act to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry and, in a calm manner, direct persons who cause a disturbance to leave the property.
- Patrol assigned site and check for unsafe conditions, security violations, and unauthorized persons.
- Respond to medical incidents, accidents, and/or emergencies, document all incidents using agency reporting forms, and take action as required.
- Carry out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required by the program or agency.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- EMT certification and minimum 1 year EMT experience required.
- New York State Driver's license with responsible driving history.
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments.
- P/T evenings and/or weekends; 12-19 hours per week.