Codes Investigator Jobs Vacancy in City Petersburg Saint Petersburg
City Petersburg Saint Petersburg urgently required following position for Codes Investigator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Codes Investigator Jobs Vacancy in City Petersburg Saint Petersburg Jobs Details:
- Possess a valid high school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Possess and continue to maintain a valid State of Florida Driver License.
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
- Be able to competently use a personal computer to write reports, enter data, and conduct research.
- Have some experience in housing or property maintenance, repair or inspection.
- Be able to prepare and accurately maintain moderately complex records, reports, and case files.
- Be able to interpret and enforce laws, regulations and codes with firmness, tact and impartiality.
- Be able and willing to work a schedule that includes Saturdays.
- Are able to competently present various ordinances, laws and regulations at public meetings.
- Have some knowledge of State and local housing and zoning ordinances, laws and regulations.
- Are highly competent in the use of computers for word processing, email and database activities, and are familiar with Microsoft Word and Outlook, and Sungard HTE Code Enforcement software.
- Are able to accurately, clearly and concisely record observations of the conditions of property.
- Are able to competently testify to facts in a well-organized and credible manner during quasi-judicial Board and Court proceedings.
- Have considerable experience in housing maintenance practices.
- Are able to exercise good judgment and discretion in applying and interpreting departmental rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
How To Apply