Client Service Rep Mlg Mma Minneapolis Jobs Vacancy in Marsh Brooklyn Park
Marsh Brooklyn Park urgently required following position for Client Service Rep Mlg Mma Minneapolis. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Service Rep Mlg Mma Minneapolis Jobs Vacancy in Marsh Brooklyn Park Jobs Details:
paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining our industry leadership. Discover how much more is possible as you grow or advance your career.
We are currently seeking an individual to join our Management Liability Group department as a Client Service Representative (CSR) in Management Liability. This full time position will work heavily in a team setting being responsible for supporting an existing book of business.
Success in this position requires the ability to thrive in a team-based environment, excellent communication skills, solid customer service skills, keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and demonstrated initiative.
Other qualifications are as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. College degree preferred
- 2 + years knowledge of Management Liability products, coverages and markets preferred
- Property/casualty license or ability to attain in 6 months is required
- Experience in commercial insurance industry is preferred.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Familiarity and knowledge of computer systems and operations is desirable
- Ability to work a standard, 40 hour work week.