Healthcare Interface Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ntt Data Services Plano
Ntt Data Services Plano urgently required following position for Healthcare Interface Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Healthcare Interface Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ntt Data Services Plano Jobs Details:
Req ID: 33146
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Healthcare Interface Analyst to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
- Provide support for existing interfaces, such as maintaining interface mapping, troubleshooting interface issues and manage the implementation of new interfaces.
- Ensure the successful configuration and implementation of interface projects connecting various EMR systems and various internal and third party systems including but not limited to LIS (lab systems), medical devices, HIS, and RIS (Radiology Systems) either directly or indirectly via leading/advising team members.
- Responsible for interpreting interface specification, unit testing, data mapping, and supporting of delivered interfaces.
- Will work with Application Developers, Vendors, Product Owners and Business Units to derive solutions for the customer’s request.
- Must be Comfortable presenting information to colleagues and end users and tailoring communication to the audience.
- Will be part of a 3-4 persons team.
- Responsible for reporting and documenting their progress on projects and support issues to team lead.
- Support standard protocols, and establish new protocols as needed to provide the quality and reliability expected.
- Prior experience in support and/or implementation of Electronic Health Record (EHR) software – NextGen EHR, Cerner, Orchard, and Athena Application experience preferred
- 2-3 years Rosetta or Mirth HL7 (or similar interface engines) Interface implementation, configuration and support experience
- 5+ years SQL and MS SQL Server database experience
- Ability to understand and create a workflow based on Interface specifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint
- Displays strong initiative - can establish personal goals and take responsibility for meeting them within defined timelines.
- Must be able to function in a dynamic environment subject to impromptu changes in schedules and priorities
- Ability to write concise business requirement specifications, business correspondence, procedure manuals and executive summaries
- 2+ years success interfacing/connecting medical devices with an EHR platform.
- Must be able to demonstrate well developed and proven organizational, problem solving, analytical, customer service and oral and written communication skills.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.