Field Technician Jobs Vacancy in Lighting Scottsdale
Lighting Scottsdale urgently required following position for Field Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Technician Jobs Vacancy in Lighting Scottsdale Jobs Details:
FIELD TECH FOR LANDSCAPE LIGHTING (North Scottsdale)
We are a solid company that is looking for the right individual to learn and grow with us. This will be a great position for anyone that is looking for a long term career. We are looking for either a well seasoned individual that has the skill sets needed to succeed or young enthusiastic individual looking to grow and be supported in their process.
- Looking for a responsible individual to train as a Field Technician
- Individual will be trained and shadowing our Field Manager
- Good with hands-on skills and able to Troubleshoot/Diagnose problems
- Able to communicate with home-owners or Constructions managers when needed
- Will eventually be in charge of there own installations and repairs
- Tools and vehicle during work hours will be provided
- Must be capable to recognize the time and place to up sell and have a willingness to proceed.
- Honest, loyal, and dependable
- Outdoor service experience preferred (landscaping, construction, etc)
- Electrical experience desired
- No personal issues that will effect work performance
- Must be clean and well spoken
- Good computer skills
- Dependable transportation to get to and from work everyday
- Valid driver's license required -- with a clean record
- Job pays an Hourly Rate or Piecework -- depending on the activity.
- Hourly rate is $12.50 - $15 per hour (D.O.E.)
- Benefits available after 90 days
- We provide on-the Job training
- We facilitate seminars for technical development and sales skills
This is a great opportunity for the right person. If you feel you fit the criteria, we look forward to hearing from you. For consideration, email your resume with a brief description in the body of the email of why you would be a good fit for this position. Please do not call regarding job offerings.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- lighting design: 1 year (Preferred)
- electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
- lighting technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)