Product Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Alm Positioners Rock Island
Alm Positioners Rock Island urgently required following position for Product Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Alm Positioners Rock Island Jobs Details:
ALM Positioners is in search of a Product Engineer who enjoys a challenge mixed with the ability to design as an engineer. ALM Positioners is an American manufacturing leader in intelligent lifting, hoist, and positioning equipment.
This Product Engineer role is located in Rock Island, IL and offers a competitive salary within a growing company.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, strongly preferred
- New graduates with internship experience are encouraged to apply!
- Previous experience in product engineering or product development required (may include internships)
- Studies specifications, engineer drawings, tool/product orders, and shop data
- Confers with engineering and shop personnel to resolve design problems related to material characteristics, dimensional tolerances, service requirements, manufacturing procedures, and cost
- Basic understanding of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical controls
ALM Positioners is ready to welcome a driven individual who is ready to take their career to the next level! Apply now!
ALM Positioners can not sponsor candidates for this position if that is a requirement for any interested party to be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Engineering: 1 year (Required)
- Product Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off