Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Brooklyn
Morgan Brooklyn urgently required following position for Content Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Brooklyn Jobs Details:
Morgan & Morgan, the nation’s largest plaintiffs’ firm, is looking for a creative, in-house content writer or journalist with experience writing concise, clear, and effective copy in a fast-paced environment. This position will focus on class action-related topics, writing news-centric content for both a lay audience and attorneys and other professionals.
This content writer will produce news alerts and other content for our family of websites, in addition to email newsletters and other copy, to inform the general public on the latest, up-to-the-minute news on lawsuits and help them understand basic legal concepts and legal issues. The position’s writing output relies on a host of reporting methods, including research and interviews.
- Write effective copy that utilizes both journalistic principles and SEO best practices. (Knowledge of AP Style is preferred.)
- Understand the needs, motivations, and aspirations of your audience, so that you can speak to them in the most effective, compelling, and engaging way possible.
- Collaborate with attorneys, case staff, and other subject-matter experts to consistently deliver polished and searchable content.
- Work with content and other departments on the marketing team, as needed, to effectively achieve marketing and business goals.
- Translate concepts into effective messages and contribute to brainstorming sessions with attorneys and case staff.
- Must be able to quickly adapt ideas and tactics based on supported analytics and search results.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a journalism or related field.
- Ability to consistently write concise, clear, and creative copy.
- Comfortable writing in multiple styles and for multiple formats.
- Superior communication skills.
- Ability to appropriately manage time and workload in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while proactively requesting help when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A portfolio with three to five writing samples
- Work in our office at least four days a week
Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience and education, and benefits package