Department Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Mary Lanning Healthcare
Mary Lanning Healthcare urgently required following position for Department Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Department Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Mary Lanning Healthcare Jobs Details:
EDUCATION: GED or High School Diploma required. Associate Degree- Business preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Basic computer skills required. One year related experience and/or training preferred.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
1. Adheres to Mary Lanning Healthcare's Mission, Vision and Values.
2. Adheres to Mary Lanning Healthcare's Standards of Behavior.
3. Greets visitors in a professional and courteous manner, inquires as to the individual's / customer's need, provides information as appropriate or directs visitor to appropriate person / department.
4. Schedules and organizes appointments, meetings, and conferences. Takes minutes as required meetings and conferences.
5. Proofreads and edits documents for accuracy; reproduces documents as needed.
6. Prepares meeting agendas, notices and materials, mass mailing distributions; compiles time records; sends and receives e-mail records and correspondence; sorts and distributes mail, etc.
7. Assists in gathering data for various reports.
8. Maintains office supply inventories; orders, stocks and distributes office supplies as needed.
9. Performs duties listed under the department specific addendum.
10. Attends and participates in departmental meetings / in-services, Mary Lanning Healthcare quality improvement program, etc.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.