Graphics Hardware Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Intel Folsom
Intel Folsom urgently required following position for Graphics Hardware Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphics Hardware Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Intel Folsom Jobs Details:
Are you passionate about disrupting the computer graphics industry with your innovation? Working with leading design and verification engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture? Do you love collaborating with diverse teams to help achieve best–in-class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future? Then our Graphics & Throughput Computing Hardware Engineering Team (GTCHE) has opportunities for you! In GTCHE we are responsible for the end-to-end IP and SoC product delivery organization.
We are looking for a Graphics Hardware Engineer to join our team and this position entails pre-silicon verification of Intel graphics cores. You will ensure the platform and its components have the best performance and power balance specifically focusing on graphics hardware components, including research and development of next generation platform designs to continually improve the performance.
You will help us with the following responsibilities:
- Build and developing pre-silicon verification test plans and test scenarios to prove the correctness of the design
- Development of verification components for a simulation-based environment, bus functional models, trackers, checkers, scoreboards, and test benches
- Building and delivery of an RTL model of the design- Performing and debugging simulations
- Development of functional coverage and achieving coverage goals- Identifying and driving to closure of bugs
- Developing methodologies and capabilities, and driving process improvements
- Working closely with design engineers, micro-architects, and other team members for debugs and quality of models
- Ability to deliver high-quality output against deadlines and able to work effectively in a cross-site team environment
- This team is responsible to ensure the highest quality of the graphics designs, in a dynamic cross-team environment.
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to technical detail, data analysis and situational problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present complex issues with clarity to drive decisions.
- Self-motivated and willing to take additional responsibilities over time to contribute to the team’s success.
What we offer you:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As the 7th largest global company in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive and boredom-free environment, where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, or Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corp.).
- We provide unique benefits that cater to your needs: flexible work hours, private medical plan, travel medical care, life and disability insurance.
- We encourage working hard, but also playing hard! Intel employees are eligible for creative perks such as special recreation activities, discounts on various
Bachelor's in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field with 7+ years of experience or Master's with 5++ years of experience
Your experience should be in the following areas:
- Proven background in logic design, architecture, and logic verification
- Hands on experience with coding and developing test bench components like Monitors and Checkers/Scoreboards.
- Good understanding of overall pre-silicon verification flows & tools
- Strong background in pre-Si verification, Verilog, SystemVerilog and verification methodologies like UVM.
- Experience with programming / scripting languages like C/C++, Perl, Ruby, Python
- Skills pertaining to logic design and verification, including expertise in VCS simulator, Functional coverage concepts and implementation, test bench development, bus functional models, trackers, checkers, test development, execution, and debug.
- Familiarity with the ASIC design flow and working knowledge of 3D Graphics is a plus
- Familiarity/experience with Formal Property Verification flows/tools
- Knowledge of Cache based designs & Cache Coherency flows is a huge plus
- Experience with Perl, Shell scripting, Makefiles, TCL a plus
- Very strong background in logic verification with a good understanding of logic design concepts
If you are passionate about this opportunity and ready to help us create the next generation of technologies that will transform the future for decades to come then we encourage you to apply and be part of our team!Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....