Fine Dining Assistant Restaurant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Avenue The Arts Hotel Costa Mesa Costa Mesa
Avenue The Arts Hotel Costa Mesa Costa Mesa urgently required following position for Fine Dining Assistant Restaurant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fine Dining Assistant Restaurant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Avenue The Arts Hotel Costa Mesa Costa Mesa Jobs Details:
Carry out the daily operation of the Restaurant ensuring effective communication of all required standards and procedures to all Silver Trumpet employees.
* In accordance with the Silver Trumpet procedures, ensure guests are given prompt, attentive and unforgettable service at all times.
* Make sure there is always Management Floor presence at all the time during business hours
* Perform related service duties as required throughout service periods.
* Answer the phone and take orders as needed
* Conduct all stock takes and equipment inventory as required.
* Control all opening and closing procedures for the Restaurant
* Coordinate cleaning duties throughout the restaurant
* Enforce clock in/out and employee break procedures
* Undertake to deal with any guests complaint in a professional, helpful and friendly manner at all times and immediately advise Restaurant GM/AGM of the situation
* Any other duties as requested by the Restaurant or Assistant General Manager due to business demands.
* Monitor weekly roster for all restaurant staff
* Inform the GM/AGM of any queries posted by guests so that an answer can be given (related to Supervisor line of responsibility only).
* Assist guests regarding any complaints, take action as necessary, and report to Restaurant GM/AGM verbally and in writing.
* Direct staff to various areas within the department to meet service needs.
* Keep labor cost down based on business volume
* Oversee the supervision of all staff in all Restaurant areas and ensure that Company policies and procedures are followed at all times, and that Company standards are being upheld
* Communicate with Executive Chef or Sous Chef to ensure effective cooperation between front & back of house operations.
* Take a proactive role in encouraging teamwork, cooperation, harmony, productivity and a positive attitude within the working environment
* At the end of each shift complete all necessary daily reports.
* Hold a Food safety supervisors certificate, Check all areas of the Restaurant to ensure we are compliant with Food Safety and sanitation of the workplace
* Work in any area requiring additional staffing.
* Attend any training or meetings as and when required by Rosanna Inc. Restaurant is located within Avenue of the Arts, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel located in Costa Mesa.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Fine Dining: 3 years (Required)
- Restaurant Supervisor/Manager: 1 year (Required)