Assistant Professor Jobs Vacancy in Boise State University Boise
Boise State University Boise urgently required following position for Assistant Professor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Professor Jobs Vacancy in Boise State University Boise Jobs Details:
Boise State University, powered by creativity and innovation, stands uniquely positioned in the Northwest as a metropolitan research university of distinction. Learn more about Boise State and the City of Boise at https://go.boisestate.edu/join-our-team/.
- Teach classes on Basque Language and/or Culture and/or History;
- Publish scholarly or creative work related to Basque Studies;
- Provide service to constituencies such as the Department of World Languages, the Basque Community in Boise, the College of Arts and Sciences, and Boise State University.
- Ph.D. in Basque Studies or a related field (ABD candidates will be considered);
- Experience teaching Basque language and/or culture and/or history at the undergraduate level;
- Native or near-native fluency in Basque, Spanish, and English;
- Ability to incorporate new technologies in the classroom;
- Commitment to professional development;
- Dedication to program building, including outreach to the local Basque Community;
- Cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Familiarity with proficiency-oriented language instruction methodologies;
- Ability to teach Basque Culture classes in Spanish and Basque History classes in English
The Boise State University 2017 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is provided to students, faculty, staff, and the public as part of the University’s commitment to safety and security on campus, and in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act. Copies of the report may also be requested through the Campus Security and Police Services located at 2245 University Drive, Boise, Idaho 83706, by calling (208) 426-6911, or sending an email to email@example.com.
The 2017 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report for Boise State University is now available online at: https://security.boisestate.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2017/09/2017-Annual-Security-and-Fire-Safety-Report.pdf
The report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on-campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Boise State; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. It also includes the annual fire safety report and institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies for sexual assault, drug and alcohol use, and other matters.
Boise State University is committed to offering a benefits package that provides health and financial protection plans as well as resources to promote health and well-being. Our program provides flexibility so you can choose the benefits that are right for you and your family. Learn more about our benefit options at https://hrs.boisestate.edu/benefits/.