Electrical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering
Quest Global Engineering urgently required following position for Electrical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Electrical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering Jobs Details:
Essential Job Functions:
- Planning Support
- Detail Hardware Tracking
- Test Support
- Test Equipment Support
- IPD Support
- Ability to communicate throughout all levels of organization
- Managing Rolling Action Item List (RAIL)
- Working knowledge and experience with SAP ERP systems
- Maintain Integrated Master Schedule (MS Project)
- Completing Standard Work for Test Equipment Development
- Assisting with schedule and budget tracking on development programs
- Maintain project status slides (MS PPT and MS Excel)
- Work with external suppliers
- Assisting in export control duties including ITC classification requests
- The ideal candidate will have an Electrical Engineering or Electrical Technical BS degree (or equivalent experience) and 1 – 3 years aerospace experience. Proof of US Citizenship is required. The following criteria will be additionally used to identify and assess top candidates:
- Necessary Proficient demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Project, Power Point, and Visio
- Necessary Documentation Skills
- Ability to prioritize order requests by lead times and schedule requirements
- Required Project Management
- Desired Process Improvement
- Necessary Technical Understanding
- Ability to interact with Customers and Suppliers
- Preferred Technical Writing
- Proficient in applying technical details to test specification documents
- Necessary conducting formal presentations
Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Secondary Job Functions:
At QuEST, we often challenge our team members to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization. Some of these roles and opportunities include:
- Execution within multiple services
- Develop work instructions to ensure repeatability
Personal Work Attributes
- Personal Traits & Attributes: Strong Attention to Detail, Responsible, Confident decision-making ability, Leadership, Excellent Communication Skills, Professional, Energetic, Thorough, Great Organizational Skills, Service Oriented, Alignment to the QuEST Culture and Core Values
Core Value Alignment:
Customer Focus: Strive to exceed our customers’ expectations each and every time
Teamwork: Draw strength from teamwork / collaboration irrespective of geographical, organizational, and cultural boundaries.
Accountability: We shall be quality conscious, process disciplined and strive for continuous improvement.
Change Championship: The speed at which we adapt is critical to our success.
QuEST’s continued success is based on the sustained alignment to the core values. Please be prepared to discuss the alignment of your personal values to these core values.
Typical Career Paths
- Technical Leadership: provide technical guidance, review other team members’ work, evaluate capabilities, develop team competencies, develop and improve technical processes, create technical collateral, and create technical tools.
- Managerial Leadership: project management, personnel management, alignment of team members’ efforts, set and evaluates annual goals, performance feedback, hire and onboard and strategic business decision-making.
- QuEST is a rapidly growing world-wide company with a need for future global engineering leaders in our operations and sales organizations. Potential future roles could include operational business unit leader, global sales leader, or technical service line leader.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Mostly Office Environments. Occasional Shop Floor involvement
- Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
- Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
- Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks / core (required) hours are 9 AM to 4 PM
- Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations.
- Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Windsor, CT
Travel: As required by Customer Purchase Order - Variable
Compensation Type: Salary Exempt
Status: Full Time
Reports to: Program Manager/Team Lead