Information Assurance Specialist Experienced Jobs Vacancy in Sandia National Laboratories Albuquerque
Sandia National Laboratories Albuquerque urgently required following position for Information Assurance Specialist Experienced. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Information Assurance Specialist Experienced Jobs Vacancy in Sandia National Laboratories Albuquerque Jobs Details:
What Your Job Will Be Like
- Perform Cyber Security assessments of security plans at Sandia National Laboratories main Albuquerque campus
- Provide Information assurance and Risk Management Analysis leveraging RMF
- Determine security requirement gaps and provide recommendations or mitigations for addressing the gaps
- Work closely with the Information Security Site Managers (ISSM),Information System Security Engineers (ISSEs) and system administrators to provide interpretation of NIST/CNSSI requirements and guidelines along with validation testing.
- This position will require participation with the IT teams and customers to stand up Cloud enabled applications
- This position will specifically assist project teams with the development and approval to operate in the Cloud environments
Qualifications We Require
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Information Assurance or relevant discipline plus five or more years of experience, or equivalent:
- experience and/or achievements that demonstrate the knowledge, skills and ability to perform the duties of the job.
- Demonstrated experience eliciting either functional, security or system requirements.
Qualifications We Desire
- Experience with systems administration; knowledge of Cybersecurity practices and procedures, ability to review systems architectures and connectivity, develop risk assessments and mitigations.
- Experience with data security and protection.
- Experience with Cloud environments and vendor services.
- Experience with Data Analysis.
- Experience working with Networks.
- Knowledge of security testing procedures for software.
About Our Team
Next Gen Software Solutions Department 10744, provides agile, innovative, process-based IT solutions primarily for Human Resources. The corporate applications and technology we deliver include Cloud and on-premise Health Solutions, Learning Management Solutions and TEDS Training Applications along with other applications. Our vision is to provide continuous support of Sandia's HR systems offering accurate, timely and auditable data while partnering with our customers for solutions that assist them in meeting their business objectives.
Sandia National Laboratories is the nation’s premier science and engineering lab for national security and technology innovation, with teams of specialists focused on cutting-edge work in a broad array of areas. Some of the main reasons we love our jobs:
- Challenging work with amazing impact that contributes to security, peace, and freedom worldwide
- Extraordinary co-workers
- Some of the best tools, equipment, and research facilities in the world
- Career advancement and enrichment opportunities
- Flexible schedules, generous vacations, strong medical and other benefits, competitive 401k, learning opportunities, relocation assistance and amenities aimed at creating a solid work/life balance*
World-changing technologies. Life-changing careers. Learn more about Sandia at: http://www.sandia.gov
- These benefits vary by job classification.
Position requires a Department of Energy (DOE)-granted L-level security clearance.
Sandia is required by DOE directive to conduct a pre-employment drug testing, and a pre-employment background review that includes personal reference checks, law enforcement record and credit checks, and employment and education verifications. Applicants for employment must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE L-level security clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship.
Applicants offered employment with Sandia are subject to a federal background investigation to meet the requirements for access to classified information or matter if the duties of the position require a DOE security clearance. Substance abuse or illegal drug use, falsification of information, criminal activity, serious misconduct or other indicators of untrustworthiness can cause a clearance to be denied or terminated by the DOE, rendering the inability to perform the duties assigned and resulting in termination of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.