Court Evaluator Relief Case Management Jobs Vacancy in Swedish Medical Center Seattle Seattle
Swedish Medical Center Seattle Seattle urgently required following position for Court Evaluator Relief Case Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Court Evaluator Relief Case Management Jobs Vacancy in Swedish Medical Center Seattle Seattle Jobs Details:
Swedish Shared Services is looking a Court Evaluator (Per Diem, Days) in Case Management at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA.
The Court Evaluator (Relief) is responsible for providing forensic services to Swedish patients who aregoing through the Involuntary Treatment Act (ITA) process.
In this position you will:
- Evaluate identified patients who are scheduled for King County ITA court, prepare the proper declarations and petitions, file all legal paperwork, attend all necessary court hearings related to the patients, enter relevant necessary notes into the patients’ medical records, and process court orders and other related paperwork.
- Track and manage courtdates, outcomes and orders, filing deadlines and other required legal paperworkto ensure Swedish complies with the ITA process. Communicate legal concernsand upcoming deadlines to the Swedish treatment team to facilitate updates tothe patient’s treatment plan when indicated.
- Educate and guide Swedish staff along ITA laws and regulations, liaising with King County and ITA Court representatives and engaging with Swedish Medical Center treatment team members for care planning, court preparation and alternative treatment measures.
- Advocate on behalf ofpatients and caregivers for service access or creation, and for the protectionof the patient’s health, safety and rights. Identify and report cases and problemsappropriate for secondary review to Case Management Department leadership, theMedical Director, or Physician Advisor.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree in Social Work from an accredited school, or Master’s Degree in Counseling from an accredited school, or doctoral degree in psychology (PsyD) from an accredited school
- Licensed Social Work Independent Clinical (LSWIC), or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Licensed Psychologist
- For LICSWs, compliance with the NASW Code of Ethics
- For LMHCs, compliance with the AMHCA Code of Ethics
- For Psychologists, compliance with the APA Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Two (2) plus years of experience in the areas of acute mental healthcare in an inpatient, outpatient or legal setting
- Working knowledge of Washington State Involuntary Treatment Act (Revised Code of Washington: Mental Illness, or RCW 71.05)
About Swedish Shared Services.
Swedish is the largest, most comprehensive, nonprofit health provider in the Greater Seattle area. Our expanding network of facilities currently includes three hospital locations in Seattle, a hospital in Edmonds and the new Swedish Issaquah campus. It also consists of Swedish Medical Group’s network of primary care clinics, and affiliations with suburban hospitals and specialty clinics throughout Greater Seattle.
Each campus has a local operations leadership team, supported by centrally located and led corporate services, such as Human Resources, Financial and Information Services.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our nonprofit Mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of each person we serve. Our Vision is to demonstrate the highest-quality, best-value healthcare to all we serve.
Swedish is the largest nonprofit health care provider in the greater Seattle area. It is comprised of five hospital campuses (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard, Edmonds and Issaquah); ambulatory care centers in Redmond and Mill Creek; and Swedish Medical Group a network of more than 118 primary care and specialty locations throughout the Puget Sound. Swedish employs more than 13,300 employees and 3,100 physicians and allied health professionals. Whether through physician clinics, education, research and innovation or other outreach, we’re committed to caring for the people in our region and beyond. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Social Work
Work Locations: First Hill Main Bldg (WA145) 747 Broadway Seattle, 98122
Req ID: 206717