Credit Strategy Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Axcess Financial Cincinnati
Axcess Financial Cincinnati urgently required following position for Credit Strategy Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Credit Strategy Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Axcess Financial Cincinnati Jobs Details:
Are you a data savvy business professional who is into analytics and metrics? Do you thrive on using your math smarts and analytic capabilities to help organizations maximize their success? Are you looking for a dynamic work environment where you can learn and grow? If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you about our Credit Strategy Analyst role currently available!
Overview of Role and Key Accountabilities:
This role is a part of Axcess Financial’s Corporate Credit Policy team that supports our thriving Check 'n Go and Allied Cash advance brands. This position is responsible for credit policy planning, implementation, documentation, execution, and maintenance through several technology solutions for online and retail loan products
Here are a few more specifics about what you would be doing:
- You would capture the desired end state of each new business process request and working within team and with internal business partners (Credit Policy, Fraud, Marketing Analytics, Legal, Compliance, and IT) to scope and size the request for prioritization.
- You would work with IT and vendors to define new business processes, develop strategies on how to update current business processes, and estimates impact of change.
- You would translate business processes into technical designs through collaboration with multifunctional teams.
- You would manage and execute the technical development of new business processes using system tools that require program scripting, system configurations, and strong technical testing methods.
- You would work closely with Credit Policy, IT, sales, marketing and compliance to ensure their design meets stated internal and regulatory requirements.
- You would manage and coordinate testing life cycles from initial integration testing through production readiness, including the creation and maintenance of system documentation.
- You would perform analysis and create reporting using SQL and Tableau
Who we are looking for:
- Three years’ experience a Credit Policy Analyst, Business Process Analyst or equivalent, preferably in consumer finance/banking.
- Prior work with relational databases and experience with SQL or similar tool.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think logically and effectively utilize techniques to develop and execute effective solutions
- Experience with GDS Link or other credit decision engine software preferred
- Excellent teamwork skills with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experience and proficiency working with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Tableau.
- Familiarity with an agile work environment is a plus.
- Gathering, scoping, and prioritizing incoming configuration requests and developing process flow, change management, and implementation strategies for the requested solution.
- Ability to create detailed documentation around processes being implemented
Why choose Axcess Financial?:
- Axcess to Opportunity: We are an industry leader with vast opportunities to learn, develop and grow your career at locations across the US.
- Axcess to Impact: Be part of a team of dedicated colleagues positively impacting customer's lives everyday through outstanding service and lasting relationships.
- Axcess to Life: Join a supportive organization that wants you to truly enjoy your life - inside and outside of work.
Additionally, Axcess Financial offers: competitive compensation and benefit programs, a generous paid time off program, 401k retirement plan, and an engaging work environment.
About Axcess Financial:
We are a privately held company headquartered Cincinnati, Ohio who provides innovative credit solutions that empower customers to handle their personal finances when, where and how they want. It’s our mission to get people the money they need when they need it. We make sure we do so in a way that is responsible and within their means.
Commitment to Diversity:
Axcess is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
This posting is intended to describe the general nature of the work anticipated to be performed and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.