Operator Injection Mold Jobs Vacancy in Igloo Products Corp Katy
Igloo Products Corp Katy urgently required following position for Operator Injection Mold. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operator Injection Mold Jobs Vacancy in Igloo Products Corp Katy Jobs Details:
Desired results of the job:
This position is responsible for the handling and trimming of basic injection plastic parts in the production of cooler related products that accomplish all standards.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate Injection Molding Machines
- Responsible for visual inspection of production for defects based on Standard. Monitor product for any quality issues.
- Accurately Track production, and rejects on production form.
- Verify that equipment is operating properly. Notify Team Lead or Supervisor.
- Adhere to all Safety Practices.
- Participate and support lean activities.
- Ensure work area meets 5S guidelines.
- Perform product stacking per engineering standards.
- Get the proper material to the required machines in a safe, productive and efficient manner.
- Maintain acceptable level of housekeeping by 5S standards in the assigned work area. Work areas must be kept free and clear of trash (paper, plastic, cups, bottles, and gloves) or any items which are not necessary to perform work assignment.
- Cutting trim flash from parts.
- Keep fixture/mold/tooling rack areas clean and organized.
- Achieve established daily performance target.
- Relieve other Machine Operators in the occurrence of machine down time or job re-assignment in pursuit of maintaining departmental efficiency and quality of production
- Perform basic troubleshooting and routine maintenance on Injection Molding Machine and auxiliary equipment.
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalency.
- Language Skills: Able to read, write, and communicate in English or Spanish.
- Math skills: Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Physical Demands: Able to lift a maximum of 25 lbs. multiple times a day during a 12 hr. shift; Bend and stand in difficult positions up to 12 hours; Able to manipulate tools with both hands and stand for long hours. Minimum height requirement of 60 inches.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and independently is essential.
- Work environment: Warehouse is hot and humid in summer months, cold in winter months. High noise level requires use of hearing protection.
- One (1) year Injection Molding experience.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish.
- Able to trim, inspect, parts from multiple machines while working in high heat conditions.
- Action oriented – results driven.
- Familiar with industrial products
- Daily Efficiency
- Daily Scrap %
- Daily Attainment
- Community- Work well with others in promoting high performance work teams.
- Courage- Share ideas with others that add value and reduce waste/scrap.
- Craftsmanship- Demand quality work of self and others.
- Commitment- Work with others to accomplish the goals of the job.
- Celebration- Achieve common goals and share the successes with others.