Social Media Assistant Content Curator Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Brillar Media Alpharetta
- Social Media Assistant Content Curator Entry Level
- Brillar Media
- Alpharetta GA
- 14 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Brillar Media Alpharetta urgently required following position for Social Media Assistant Content Curator Entry Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Assistant Content Curator Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Brillar Media Alpharetta Jobs Details:
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a well rounded knowledge base of Newsletter (such as MailChimp), Website (such as WordPress) and Social Media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram).
- Creation of weekly content calendars for social media (images, video, written).
- Management of client accounts (engagement with followers and other relevant accounts, responding to comments/messages, etc.).
- Creation of Newsletters.
- Create and manage social ad campaigns.
- Task management (some knowledge of Google Calendar, Confluence, Slack, Asana preferred).
- Occasional writing of blogs.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
Candidate must be self-driven, have good time management and communication skills (including writing), and have a willingness to learn.
Job Type: Part-time
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)