Lab Technician Jobs Vacancy in Essai Inc Phoenix
Essai Inc Phoenix urgently required following position for Lab Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lab Technician Jobs Vacancy in Essai Inc Phoenix Jobs Details:
Do you have what it takes to be challenged every day? Essai, Inc. is in search of inquisitive, creative, determined candidates who enjoy problem-solving and taking a theoretical concept into real-world applications to fill our Lab Technician position.
Essai, Inc. is a dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast paced and growing company. Essai is a diverse, environmental-friendly company whose commitment to excellence has been recognized by America’s Fastest–Growing Private 5000 Companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in mechanical and thermal related experiments which also include data crunching and reporting
- Perform testing of interconnect and thermal assemblies
- Write procedures for production level testing
- Analysis of failures during test
Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- Associate degree or advanced diploma from mechanical, electrical engineering or physics science or equivalent experience.
- Ability to quickly learn and execute test procedures on electromechanical and thermal assemblies.
- Good attention to detail.
- Computer skills including Excel, Word and ability to learn customized test software.
- Able to independently carry out instructions with little or no supervision.
Please Note: This position is for our Fremont, CA location. There is no relocation assistance or visa sponsorship offered at this time. Job offers are pending successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and reference check.
Due to the large volume of resumes received, we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications. Candidates who meet specific qualifications will be contacted during the course of this search.
This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel and Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Required)
- Fremont, CA (Preferred)