Computer Vision Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Volvo Cars Technology Mountain View
Volvo Cars Technology Mountain View urgently required following position for Computer Vision Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Computer Vision Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Volvo Cars Technology Mountain View Jobs Details:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate is expected to be well versed in computer vision fundamentals, with a solid AI background. While the work will involve proof of concepts, we may require some aspects of research work as part of our innovation initiatives. Engineers will work on challenging problems around machine learning and perception, design novel experiments, create prototype implementations, and deliver products with cutting edge technologies that work for real customers.
Experience required : 2 years with a Masters / PHD
- Design and develop novel deep learning vision algorithms for object detection / segmentation, 3D out of 2D construction, and related areas.
- Develop or modify tools for visual data analysis and verification
- Fundamentally understand state of the art vision technology and propose / publish innovative solutions
- Optimize vision based deep learning algorithms for edge devices
- PhD or MS in Computer Science or related fields focused on Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Trackable academic research (publications, papers etc.) or 2+ years of solid industrial experience in scene understanding, object detection, and segmentation
- Proven experience on developing deep learning models using Tensor Flow or other deep learning frameworks
- Strong experience and understanding of modifying and applying supervised/un-supervised machine learning algorithms on visual data
- Familiarity with 2D/3D Multiview geometry and object tracking
- Hands on experience with OpenCV
- Strong programming and software engineering skills, preferably with C++ and Python
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 to $170,000.00 /year