Life Enrichment Assistant Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Monarch Landing Naperville
Monarch Landing Naperville urgently required following position for Life Enrichment Assistant Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Life Enrichment Assistant Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Monarch Landing Naperville Jobs Details:
Community Life - Springs/Life Enrichment Assistant
The Springs at Monarch Landing
JOB TITLE: Life Enrichment Assistant
DEPARTMENT: The Springs
STATUS: Part-time, 24 hours/week
Essential Functions Include the Following:
- Assists with the functions of activity programming to including program implementation.
- Evaluates resident activity needs and works in collaboration with community care staff members to explore opportunities for resident engagement and plan and schedule all daily activities based on individual needs and resident interest.
- Participates in recreation activities including current events, discussion groups, re-motivation therapy, sensory stimulation, cultural activities, religious services, special entertainment, out trips, special events, and one-on-one visits, as indicated.
- Supports family involvement in activities and special events.
- May assist with the movement of residents to and from recreational areas.
- Ensure necessary supplies and resources are on-hand for each program. Inventories supplies and equipment. Inspects recreation equipment to determine repair and maintenance needs and cleanliness.
- Supports volunteers with activities, enlists their support and coordinates their efforts.
- Assists in maintaining accurate documentation of residents’ progress and responses to program.
- Interacts with other disciplines involved in providing continuity of care for all residents.
- Embraces the person-centered care model that empowers staff to keep the individual at the center of the care planning and decision-making process. Ensures that residents are supported in achieving the highest level of physical, mental and psychosocial well-being.
To Qualify for this Position:
- Minimum of two (2) years of appropriate professional experience in geriatrics, recreation or long term care required; some recreation therapy experience preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with best practices in dementia care preferred.
- Valid IL State driver’s license with a good driving record required.
MONARCH LANDING IS AN E. O. E.