Patient Experience Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Providence Health Services Torrance
Providence Health Services Torrance urgently required following position for Patient Experience Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patient Experience Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Providence Health Services Torrance Jobs Details:
Providence is calling a per diem, variable shift Patient Experience Coordinator to Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance in Torrance, CA.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for high-quality patient experience within all departments through direct and indirect services.
- Serve as liaison between patients and their families, visitors, and the organization’s departments, administration, core leaders, caregivers, and physicians for thorough and timely resolution of issues, concerns, and complaints.
- Work directly with Risk Management and Core Leaders with a focus on risk avoidance activities.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum five years of customer service experience
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with patients/families, hospital staff, physicians and the community.
- Creative thinking, problem solving, and negotiation skills with the ability to evaluate situations which may be emotionally charged or have risk management implications.
- Flexibility and strong self-motivation/organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and make decisions with minimal supervision.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Notary Public
- Experience with Press Ganey surveying and reporting
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance is a 436-bed non-profit hospital that has served the greater South Bay communities of Los Angeles since 1960. We have a reputation for clinical excellence and sophisticated technology while providing care with a personal, healing touch. In addition to the finest general medical, surgical and critical care services, we offer a number of specialty programs including Cardiovascular Services, Women’s and Children’s Health, Oncology, and Emergency Care. We are proud to be named one of the Top 50 U.S. Hospitals for Heart Care by Thomson Reuters, the only community hospital in California to receive this honor. We were one of five hospitals in the United States recognized by American Hospital Association-McKesson for leadership and innovation in quality improvement. We received The Choice Award by AAHCP for Outstanding Customer Service Delivery, and were one of 24 hospitals and health systems in the nation to receive the Premier Award for Quality by the Premier healthcare alliance. As a member of Providence Health & Services, a Catholic-sponsored healthcare ministry, we believe strongly in respecting the dignity of each person, and give special concern to the most vulnerable members of our community.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Patient Services
Req ID: 201014