Budtender Jobs Vacancy in Shango Las Vegas Las Vegas
Shango Las Vegas Las Vegas urgently required following position for Budtender. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Budtender Jobs Vacancy in Shango Las Vegas Las Vegas Jobs Details:
Must be 21 years Old.
The Budtender+ is passionate about Medical Marijuana, providing cannabis knowledge and explaining products to the customer. Budtenders meet sales goals, maintain the Shango image to company standards, emphasize customer satisfaction, and build customer loyalty. They must be cognizant of regulations and SOP’s in this highly regulated industry, and ensure all product are accounted for.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Cultivates long term-customer relationships by providing superior Customer Service, and experience.
- Maintains a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
- Has exemplary listening skills and the ability to convey accurate product information to patients.
- Helps in identifying the best medicated product options for the customer.
- Extensive knowledge and support for all local policy and state laws to ensure business is in compliance.
- Will be required to accommodate scheduling needs of the company, including working non-standard hours or weekends as needed.
- Responsible for continuation of education, and stays informed about the product.
- Maintains clear and accurate inventory. Ensures all items are accounted for.
- Reports missing product or suspected theft to the manager immediately.
- Ensures accuracy of Recommendations, Medical Cards, and ID’s prior to permitting access to the dispensary.
- Maintains clear and accurate accounting for till, deposits and all cash handled. Ensures no counterfeit bills are accepted.
- Is trustworthy and discrete with sensitive sales information, and customer data, abiding the NDA and reports instances observed where it was violated.
- Acts as receptionist, including light office administrative duties, patient record keeping.
- Accurately reports patient purchases in the state portal for all medicated sales.
- Provides patients with educational materials to consult with a licensed physician or make independent decisions, when necessary.
Performs any additional duties as deemed necessary by management
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
- Warehouse or packing: 2 years (Required)