Controller Jobs Vacancy in Civil Works Construction Wilmington
Civil Works Construction Wilmington urgently required following position for Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Controller Jobs Vacancy in Civil Works Construction Wilmington Jobs Details:
Construction firm is seeking a full-time Controller who preferably has experience with construction accounting. The company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package. The position will be responsible for and not limited to the following:
- Assist Monthly, Quarterly, and yearly Financial Statements preparation for various companies.
- Knowledgeable in GAP /AIA (Percentage of completion contract billing).
- Assist cost control and monitoring cost for various departments.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable – Help recording/paying vendor invoices; billing/cash receipts;
- Bank reconciliations, Deposit collections and checks through remote deposit systems and record cash receipts in accounting system;
- Preparation of financial statements and budgets, and manage month-end closing of multiple LLC’s, and record necessary entries (recurring & non- recurring to complete financials;
- Preparation of supporting work papers for all balance sheet accounts;
- Assist with annual preparation of Workers Compensation and financial audits.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting required,
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience within the Construction Industry;
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word – experience with Timberline /Sage accounting system a plus;
- Self-Starter and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work independently, and also within a team to build relationships
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet management needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $58,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 10 years (Required)
- Contract billing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts